Exchange Announcement: YONSEI UNIVERSITY Fall 2018


Hello! 

I apologise for the loooonngg absence, I was super caught up with university work but finally the wait is over. I have great news… 

I am going to Yonsei University for my Fall 2018 exchange program!

I will be studying at Yonsei University from late August 2018 to the end of January 2019. I’m so thankful and I can not wait to go there already. Since Yonsei has their own Korean Language Institute I will most definitely be taking the language course there to practice and improve my Korean even more. Yippeee so excited just thinking about the Kpop shows I can go to and all the food I can eat. Hopefully one day I can stop relying on english subtitles for my Korean shows haha. Anyways, I will be sharing tidbits of my exchange , since the point of my blog is to share my Korean passion on a platform with interested people too! There is so much to look forward to in 2018. 

Happy New Year everyone,

Sincerely,
Siree :) 

Popular Posts