If I was in Korea...


Soon enough, it will be time to submit exchange applications to my university. Of course I'm going to apply to South Korea. I am hoping I will get into Yonsei University or Chung-Anh University would be cool too, either way going to Korea has been a long time dream of mine. Since I've done so much research about South Korea, I thought I would write a post about the sites I would visit if I finally got to go! Maybe soon it will be a reality for me in fall of 2018! 


I love that the traditional style of the houses in Bukchon Hanok Village is still preserved while you get a nice view of the modern Seoul city below.
Innisfree is a Korean skincare and makeup brand and they have their own store in Jeju island since many of their products use natural ingredients such as green tea and volcanic clay in Jeju itself. I'd love to check it out and they even have a cafe above the store. 

Nami Island looks like a beautiful place to visit during fall when the leaves are just turning colors. 

Gyeongbokgung Palace - I've seen this palace many times in historical Korean dramas.


Cafe Aewol Monsant is actually owned by G-Dragon! It's located in Jeju and just from the photos it looks like a super nice cafe to chill by and watch the sunset by the sea. 


Thanks for reading this post, future updates to come about my exchange progress. Stay tuned! 

Sincerely,
Siree 

Popular Posts